Per 100 g 152.5 kcal / 13.9 proteins/ 4 fats/ 4.9 carbs
Total 885 grams (without liquid)
700 g chicken fillet
350 g white cabbage
90 g onion
100 g carrots
1 garlic clove
70 g sour cream 15%
30g tomato paste
~ 200-300 ml of water
salt, pepper mixture, bay leaf
- Chop cabbage, spinach with carrots in a blender.
- Chop the fillet with onion into mince (again in a blender) mix the vegetables with meat.
- Add crushed garlic, salt, pepper, mix well and make meatballs, put into baking dish.
For the sauce: mix sour cream tomato paste, pour the meatballs with sauce, put the bay leaf.⠀
4. Cook for about an hour in the oven at 180 degrees.
5. After 20 minutes of roasting add water and cover the form with foil.