Per 100 g 152.5 kcal / 13.9 proteins/ 4 fats/ 4.9 carbs
Total 885 grams (without liquid)
700 g chicken fillet
350 g white cabbage
90 g onion
100 g carrots
1 garlic clove
70 g sour cream 15%
30g tomato paste
~ 200-300 ml of water
salt, pepper mixture, bay leaf
- Chop cabbage, spinach with carrots in a blender.
- Chop the fillet with onion into mince (again in a blender) mix the vegetables with meat.
- Add crushed garlic, salt, pepper, mix well and make meatballs, put into baking dish.
4. Cook for about an hour in the oven at 180 degrees.
5. After 20 minutes of roasting add water and cover the form with foil.