Chocolate pie with pear
100 g of corn flour
100 g of wheat flour
2 tbsp of cocoa
100 ml of sour cream
90 ml of kefir
30 ml of olive oil or coconut oil
2 pears (do not use soft fruits)
- Mix flours, cocoa, vanilla and baking soda together.
- In other bowl mix eggs, oil, sour cream, sweetener.
- After that mix liquid with the rest of ingredients and add kefir.
- Pour into the baking dish, put a few pears and bake at 190 C, 40 minutes.
200 g of semolina
200 ml of kefir
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and lemon juice
- Mix semolina, vanilla and kefir, leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- After that add eggs, sweetener, baking soda and raisins.
- Pour into the baking dish. Bake at 180 C, 30 minutes.