350 – 400 g of pumpkin
1 medium apple
200 g of oat flour
200 g of corn flour
40 g of oat bran
50 g of butter
40 g of walnut
40 g of raisins
stevia to taste
baking soda + lemon juice
- Make a puree with pumpkin,apple and banana. Add egg.
- Add flours, bran, vanilla extract, cinnamon, stevia and melted butter.
- Soak raisins or other dry fruits. Than add them to the mixture together with nuts. Add baking soda with lemon juice.
- Bake at 180 C about 40 minutes.
- You can decorate it with dry milk or whatever you choose.
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.