400 g of pumpkin
1 medium apple
200 g of oat flour
200 g of corn flour
40 g of oat bran
50 g of butter
40 g of walnut
40 g of raisins
stevia to taste
baking soda + lemon juice
- Make a puree with pumpkin,apple and banana. Add egg.
- Add flours, bran, vanilla extract, cinnamon, stevia and melted butter.
- Soak raisins or other dry fruits. Than add them to the mixture together with nuts. Add baking soda with lemon juice.
- Bake at 180 C about 40 minutes.
- You can decorate it with dry milk or whatever you choose.