Walnut – 100 g.
Almond – 200 g
Sesame – 50 g
Flax seeds – 50 g.
Cinnamon – 1 tsp.
Dates – 150 g.
Orange – 2 pcs.
Ground nutmeg – ½ tsp.
Raisin – 100 g
Dried apricots – 50 g
Cardamom – ½ tsp
- Grind walnuts and almonds with a blender. It is necessary that the nuts are crushed to a state of flour.
- Grind sesame and flax with a coffee grinder.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom in a blender to the nuts, mix.
- Transfer the mixture from the blender into a large bowl, and into the blender, load dried apricots and dates (before that, it is better to soak them in warm water for 15 minutes).
- Using a grater, rub the orange zest into the bowl.
- To dates and dried apricots, add the juice of one orange. Crush.
- In a bowl to the nuts shift the mixture of blender and coffee grinder. Stir the dough using a spatula. Add raisins and mix again.
- Form a cake and place it in a form wrapped inside with cling film. Tamp the mass.
- Put the cake in the fridge for an hour. After removing from the form, decorate with poppy seeds, coconut chips, grated nuts.