Walnut – 100 g.
Almond – 200 g
Sesame – 50 g
Flax seeds – 50 g.
Cinnamon – 1 tsp.
Dates – 150 g.
Orange – 2 pcs.
Ground nutmeg – ½ tsp.
Raisin – 100 g
Dried apricots – 50 g
Cardamom – ½ tsp
- Grind walnuts and almonds with a blender. It is necessary that the nuts are crushed to a state of flour.
- Grind sesame and flax with a coffee grinder.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom in a blender to the nuts, mix.
- Transfer the mixture from the blender into a large bowl, and into the blender, load dried apricots and dates (before that, it is better to soak them in warm water for 15 minutes).
- Using a grater, rub the orange zest into the bowl.
- To dates and dried apricots, add the juice of one orange. Crush.
- In a bowl to the nuts shift the mixture of blender and coffee grinder. Stir the dough using a spatula. Add raisins and mix again.
- Form a cake and place it in a form wrapped inside with cling film. Tamp the mass.
- Put the cake in the fridge for an hour. After removing from the form, decorate with poppy seeds, coconut chips, grated nuts.
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.