Calories / 100g: 36.63
Fat / 100g: 1.45
Protein / 100g: 2
Carbohydrates / 100 g: 3.97
It will take 25 minutes to prepare, from these ingredients you get 4 servings.
– chicken broth – 1 l;
– green onion – 100 g;
– carrot young – 150 g;
– early cabbage – 200 g;
– Celery stalks – 50 g;
– red chili pepper – 1 pc .;
– young potatoes – 140 g;
– fresh spinach – 100 g;
– garlic (stalks) – 50 g;
- In a deep pan with a wide bottom, heat two teaspoons of odorless vegetable oil. Add the white part of the green onion stalks, cut into ringlets, and the young carrot, cut into thin slices, about 2-3 millimeters thick. Fry the vegetables on medium heat for 4 minutes.
2. Celery stalks cut into small cubes. Red chili peppers cut into rings, add chili and celery to the pan, fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. We clean the young potatoes from the skin, cut them into slices, chop the early cabbage into strips, add to the fried vegetables.
4. Pour hot chicken broth, which, if necessary, can be replaced with ordinary bouillon cubes.
5. Put the pan on the fire, bring to a boil, cook for 15 minutes on medium heat.
6. When the vegetables are soft, it remains only to salt to taste and add the last ingredients – spinach and early garlic.
7. We cut off the young spinach from the stems, chop the leaves thinly. Arrows of early garlic cut across the thin rings, throw everything in the pan.
8. Cook for another 3-4 minutes, remove from heat, leave for 10-15 minutes to infuse, but you can immediately serve on the table.
9. Serve soup in chicken broth with fresh hot cabbage, seasoned to taste with low-fat sour cream, 0% yogurt, and freshly ground black pepper.