Easter Bread with orange peel
Per 100g: 219 kcal/8 ofproteins/7 of fats /32 of carbs
Total weight of the finished dish: ~ 300g
egg 2 pcs
ground oat bran 30g
Whole wheat flour 30g
butter 25 g (you can use any vegetable oil)
Kefir ~ 60ml
baking powder 1 tsp
1 orange peel
sweetener to taste, I used stevia 2 tbsp
1. Grate the orange peel to a white crust (do not touch the white, it tastes bitter).
2. Whisk eggs up to 2-3 times more weight. Add everything else and mix.
Kefir can go less/more. The main thing is to add a thick dough.
Bake in preheated oven at 180 ° C until golden brown and dry toothpicks.
It took me ~ 30min.
3. Its hat is cracking, do not worry, this is not a traditional cake and the taste will not affect!
4. From above I decorated with 3 tbsp. dry non-fat milk + 2 tbsp of liquid milk + 1 tsp. of honey or 1 tbsp of stevia. Topping is crushed walnuts. Or whip 1 egg white and 70 grams of erythritol powder.
ON 1 KULICH (FORM 9 FOR 9)
Per 100 grams: 255 kcal /7 of proteins /8 of fats /38 of carbs.
Sweetener to taste (sugar)
20 grams of sour cream (1 tablespoon)
125 grams of milk
25 grams of butter
flour mixture (I have 100 grams of rice, 20 grams of corn, 20 grams of wheat wholegrain 20 grams of corn starch (flour mixture can be replaced with regular wheat)
5 grams of baking powder
a pinch of salt
30 grams candied fruits/raisins/dried berries/nuts.
1. Whip egg with sugar substitute until fluffy foam.
2. Add natural vanilla (if any), sour cream, warm milk, melted butter, and mix.
3. In a separate bowl, combine all types of flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt, corn starch.
4. Mix the dry ingredients with liquid ingredients, add candied fruits/raisins / dried berries/nuts to taste, and mix again. Let the dough stand for about 10 minutes, the consistency should be like that of thick cream.
5. Fill the form (silicone or paper) with dough and bake in the oven for about 40 minutes at 180 °. Readiness can be checked with a toothpick; it should come out of the cake dry.
6. For glaze – melted chocolate and crushed peanuts. Or the Same glaze that I did before. Basically, you can decorate however you want, sprinkle candies on the top, coconut chips…