Cooking Time: 2.5 h.
10-12 pcs. dates
100 g walnuts
150-180 g pumpkin seeds (for a cake and its decoration)
2 tbsp. carob
3 tbsp. coconut oil
Method of preparation:
- All walnuts and 100 g of pumpkin seeds thoroughly grind in a blender. Add water to make the process easier, but just a little!
- To the resulting mixture, add 2 tbsp. coconut oil. Mix well again.
3. Take a small form for the cake, put in her parchment paper or package. Transfer the mass to the container, spreading it evenly along the bottom. Then put the “bottom layer of cake” in the freezer for 30-60 minutes.
4. Now proceed to the “chocolate cream”. Remove bones from dates.
5. 1 tbsp. coconut oil, all dates, carob and water mix until smooth. Add water gradually – you should get a creamy mass.
6. Smoothly apply the “chocolate cream” on the bottom layer of the cake. Decorate the dessert with the remaining pumpkin seeds and put it back in the freezer for 1-1.5 hours.