60 minutes/ 20 servings/ 31 kcal
Pumpkin (butternut) 1 kg
Juice (apple or orange) ¾ cup
Ginger (ground) 2 tsp.
Cinnamon 2 tsp
Nutmeg 1 tsp
Clove 2-3 pcs.
Sweetener (honey or agave syrup) to taste
- Peel the pumpkin and peel the seeds. Cut into pieces.
- Grind in a blender to a state of puree with juice.
- Mix the prepared puree with spices in a large saucepan. Add honey, maple syrup, or agave syrup to taste.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat and cook for 15 minutes or until the jam thickens. Stir constantly.
5. Put the jam in jars and store it in the refrigerator.