Half a cup almond
half a cup of hazelnuts
1 cup of dates
1 tbsp. of agave syrup
3 tbsp. of melted coconut oil
1 cup cashews soaked overnight
200 g. blueberries (the amount of blueberries can vary the color of the upper layer)
1 tbsp. agave syrup
2-4 tbsp. of water
10 tbsp.of melted coconut oil
100 g. whole blueberries or blueberries
- Put half of the hazelnuts, send one part to the blender, where we will prepare the base, then add the hazelnuts left in the mortar, put them into the mold and freeze.
- We spread a fairly dense layer of berries
- Prepare the base by carefully pulsing the cashew blender, coconut oil, vanilla extract, water and sweetener. Then add berries to the almost homogeneous cream and achieve the consistency of cream cheese.
- We spread berry cheese on a layer of berries and put in the freezer for the night
- Before serving, get by the hour and decorate to taste. Very effectively on this cake look edible flowers.