The number of products is calculated in the form of about 10 cm. If you make a big cake in the form of 23 cm, take three times more products.
Half a cup of favorite nuts. I have hazelnuts, peeled almonds, and a couple of walnuts
Half a cup of dates, I have dates mixed with raisins
Cocoa or sweetener to taste (I do without it)
Coconut oil – 2-3 tbsp. it is better melted
Half or a whole cup of cashews. Pre-soak the nuts for the night, in this case, you can add quite a bit of water to the cream 1-2 tsp. If you want to get 2 times the height of the “cheese” layer, take a cup of cashews. If you want the layers to be the same as mine, take half
Sweetener to taste. I have 1 tablespoon of agave syrup
Coconut oil – 3-4 tbsp. it is better melted
Fruit and berry layer:
Half a cup of strawberries or any other berries, you can use even frozen. If you want a higher layer, get more berries.
Sweetener 1 tbsp.
Coconut oil – 2-4 tbsp. It is better melted.
There is a nuance. The more coconut oil, the denser the layer, but it becomes less fruity. I prefer to add less butter and eat dessert right after defrosting. Accordingly, if you want to get a solid layer – add more oil.
- Soak cashews overnight.
2. Preparing the base. To do this, blend the nuts, dates, sweetener, and coconut oil into a blender until smooth. Put the first layer in the form and send freeze for half an hour in the freezer.
3. Let’s do the cream. Pulse cashew blender, sweetener, vanilla, coconut oil. If necessary, add a few spoons of water. The cream must be completely homogeneous, resemble cream cheese on the consistency. We spread the cream on the base and leave in the freezer for half an hour.
4. From strawberry, sweetener, and coconut oil we make the third, strawberry layer. You can mix all the ingredients with a blender, or you can just cut the strawberries and lay out the top layer with them. Send the cake to freeze a few hours, and better at night.
5. Half an hour before serving, get the cheesecake out of the freezer so that it moves slightly and becomes soft.
6. Decorate with strawberries, mint.