4 servings/ 10 minutes of cooking
335 kcal/ Proteins 8.9 g./ Fats 14.3 g./ Carbs 47.3 g.
* CALORIC DESIGN FOR RAW PRODUCTS
Oatmeal 2 glasses
Honey to taste
Water 2 tablespoons
1. Finely chop the prunes, crush the nuts in a mortar, fry the oatmeal in a dry frying pan for 5 minutes.
2. Mix oatmeal, nuts, prunes and add a little boiled hot water, pour water gradually, 1 tablespoon. The mixture should be wet, thick and sticky, but not wet. Add honey and mix well.
3. In a pan, greased with olive oil, put the oatmeal mixture, smooth and lightly tamp. In this case, nothing should fall apart and spread, the mixture should be sticky and dense. If it is spreading, then you need to add more oatmeal.
4. Put the pan on the smallest gas, the best on the divider. Close the lid and hold on each side for about 7-10 minutes. The tamed mass should be reddened and glued even more, but not burnt.
5. To browne on the other hand, it is necessary to put a plate on the pan, turn the pan over, the pressed mass will be on the plate with the browned side up. Now just gently shake the oatmeal-nut mass back into the pan. Thus, the second side is browned.
6. Cool the prepared mass in a frying pan and cut into small squares.
TIP TO RECIPE
Cooking method in the oven: grease a baking sheet and put it in the oven. The heat in the oven should not be strong, bake for about 20-25 minutes. Flakes can be mixed with bran. I had oatmeal with wheat bran. Instead of or with prunes, you can add any other dried fruit. You can also change the nuts, adding to the mixture several species, or add seeds to the nuts, sesame, poppy.