Ingredients for the cake (weight about 1400 grams):
– 500 grams of thawed raspberries
– 2 grenades
– 6 tbsp. poppy
– 4 tbsp. honey
– 2 tbsp. agar-agar
– a little pomegranate and raspberry for decoration
– silicone cake mold
1. Soak the poppy for 2-3 hours, then rinse and grind into mush
2. In a blender, whisk the berries of raspberry (or any other berries), adding to it honey, the juice of one pomegranate
3. Put the raspberries on the stove for minimum heat and heat the smoothie to 45 degrees.
4. In the meantime, bring the agar-agar and 1 cup of boiling water to a boil, leave to heat slowly
5. Separate half the mass from the berry smoothie and mix it with poppy seeds. It is important not to allow the mass to cool below 45 degrees (if necessary, further heat it!), Otherwise the agar may not dissolve in it and the jelly will not harden.
6. In a raspberry smoothie add half the mass with agar. Stir very quickly and thoroughly, leaving no agar clots and pour into the mold. I put the form in the fridge for fast setting, about 5 minutes is enough.
7. Spread on the frozen layer a few berries of pomegranate and raspberry.
8. Pour the already prepared mass with poppy seeds and the remaining half of the agar on top of the raspberry layer.
9. Decorate with grenades and raspberries and send them in the fridge for 30-60 minutes until they solidify completely.
10. After that we take the cake out of the mold and place it on a flat dish.