People who spend holidays on mountain tracks, rafting, or cycling trips do not ask themselves “how not to get fat”. But for those who go to the sea somewhere in Turkey, where “all-inclusive”, the question is more than relevant.
The active holiday is good for everyone, but not everyone is shown. A person has every right to spend all his holidays on the beach with a book if he so desires. So that complete relaxation is not visualized as extra folds at the waist, you will not have to stress yourself very much. Only 6 rules and all are simple.
1. Follow the “rule of the plate.” He was brought out by Finnish nutritionists. Specially vital for those who eat at the hotel at the buffet, where there are always so many temptations. Divide your plate into 4 imaginary pieces. 2 of them give for vegetables, a quarter for protein food, meat or fish, another quarter for garnishes, potatoes, pasta, etc. Eat start with vegetables. Try not to make more than 1-2 approaches to the “base”. It helps to maintain balance and not to overeat.
2. After eating – 30 minutes of movement. Swim, walk along the beach, play tennis – anything, just do not lie. This will speed up the metabolism and minimize the risk of gaining extra pounds.
3. Walk or run through shallow water. Spend calories, overcoming the resistance of water – and at this time you live in a Hollywood film, where the heroines are more attractive to one another as they run along the edge of the sea.
4. Walk more. Just take a walk, enjoying life and vacation. The more, the better, but preferably not less than an hour a day. To further motivate yourself, buy a pedometer and try to walk more today than yesterday. But only without fanaticism, without driving oneself!
5. Change car to bike. You’re not late anywhere – you can pedal, pulling up the muscles, and not burn gasoline, poisoning the atmosphere.
6. Take lessons. Tennis, horseback riding, swimming, surfing – whatever you will do every day during the allotted hours under the guidance of a coach. It will be a small soul and relaxing quest, which in everyday life is hampered by the lack of time.
Meditation to think positive
Fat burning training