Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of servings: 4
500 g plums
110 g sugar
225 ml of coconut milk
0.5 tsp vanilla extract
30 g butter
25 grams of cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 190 ° C. Forms lubricate.
- Cut the plums into slices and place in a baking dish.
- Beat eggs with sugar.
- Add coconut milk, vanilla extract and melted margarine.
- Gradually add starch, whisk until smooth.
- Pour the dough over the plums and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.