3 portions/ 40 minutes of cooking
578 kcal / Proteins: 21.2 g /Fats: 49.4 g / Carbs: 22.5 g
Maple Syrup 2 tbsp
Coconut oil 1 tbsp
Coconut 100 g
Almond flour 70 g
Sugar substitute 2 tbsp
4 eggs chicken
Lemon 1 piece
Sea salt pinch
Coconut flour 1 tbsp
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
2. On a stove over a small fire, melt coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of maple syrup, 1 tablespoon of sweetener, add coconut, 50 grams of almond flour (the rest goes to the curd), mix thoroughly.
3. Remove from the heat and add the whites from the two eggs (leave the yolks for the curd) and salt, stirring constantly. Achieve a uniform consistency. There should be a sticky mass, if it is dry, add another protein.
4. Pour into a mold, level, and put in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
5. Kurd. Mix the eggs and the remaining yolks with a mixer at high speed until the mass is smooth and rises.
6. Stir in the squeezed juice of one lemon and the rest of the ingredients, continue to beat a couple more minutes.
7. Pour the mixture onto the base. Sprinkle lightly with coconut flour. Put in the oven for another 16–19 minutes.
8. Watch the condition – the edges should be slightly browned, check the readiness in the center, it should not be liquid.
9. Remove from the oven, let cool and cut into 3 cm strips.