1 portion / 0 h. 30 min. cooking time / 153 Kcal / 100 g
ON 1 ORANGE WILL BE REQUIRED:
risotto rice – 50 g
pumpkin puree – 75 g
orange juice – 70 g
honey – 20 g
Cinnamon – Pinch
- Prepare an orange. Cut the top off.
2. Gently pull out the pulp from the orange with a knife and spoon (squeeze the pudding juice out of it)
3. Knife cut eyes, mouth, and nose.
4. Mix juice, mashed pumpkin, and rice. Put on the fire and cook for 15 minutes, stirring.
5. Allow to cool slightly, add honey and cinnamon, mix and fill an orange.