12 portions/ cooking time 1 hour 50 minutes
Cream Cheese 120 g
Sugar 1 glass
Egg yolk 1 piece
Vanilla extract 1 tablespoon
Almond flour 1 glass
½ cup rice flour
То cup potato starch
¼ cup coconut flour
Jam to taste
Xanthan ½ tablespoon
1. Whip the butter, whisk the cheese and sugar together until lightweight. Add egg and vanilla. Mix well. Add gum, both types of flour and starch, mix thoroughly. If you were going to color the dough, then now is the time.
2. Put your mixture in the fridge for about an hour. BUT DO NOT FREEZE! Otherwise it will affect the shape of the cookie.
3. Roll balls of 2.5 cm in diameter from the dough. Give them meatballs and place them on an ungreased pan.
4. Make a well in the center of each cookie with your fingers or some spoon-type kitchenware. I use my fingers, they are easier to wash.
5. Fill the above indentations with jelly or jam. Do not put too many toppings, although this cookie will not rise, it may spill out. Therefore, try to keep the jam from going beyond the recess.
6. Place the stuffed cookies in the preheated oven to 175 ° C and bake for 18-20 minutes or until they are browned below. Let rest on the baking sheet for 5-10 minutes or until the form settles. Then move to a wire grate to cool.