2 portions/ 0 h. 35 min.cooking time/ 164 Kcal / 100 g
Millet – 100 g
Milk – 200 ml
Lemon – 1 pc.
Vanilla – 1 tsp.
Brown sugar – 50 g
Almond – 20 g
Raisin – 20 g
Starch – 6 g
Apple – 1 pc.
Raspberry – 150 g
Honey – 1 tbsp
Butter for greasing molds
- Rinse the millet thoroughly with water. Pour milk in the ratio of 1 part of millet to 2 parts of the milk. Using a vegetable peeler, remove the lemon zest in large pieces. Add sugar, lemon zest, and vanilla to the pan. Cooking time – 30 minutes after boiling.
2. Raspberries to sort and add honey. Grate the apple on a grater, squeeze the juice. In a small amount of juice, dilute the starch and combine with raspberries and honey, bringing the mass to a boil in a small saucepan. When raspberries lose their shape, remove them from heat.
3. Almond crumble with a knife. When the porridge is cooked, remove the lemon zest from it. Add vanilla, raisins, and almonds. Mix well.
4. Smear the molds with butter, fill with millet porridge and bake in the oven, preheated to 180 ° C, for 5 minutes.
5. When serving, pour the dessert raspberry sauce.