2 portions /1 h. 0 min. of cooking /154 Kcal / 100 g
Buckwheat – 1/2 cup
Apple – 1 pc.
Flax seeds – 1 tbsp.
Olive oil – 1 tsp.
Honey – 1 tsp.
Kefir – 1/2 cup
1. Grind buckwheat and flax seeds in any convenient way.
2. Sift does not need the resulting mass.
3. Peel the apple and grate on a fine grater. Mix all ingredients and mix thoroughly, leave for 20 minutes.
4. The dough should be well molded and not crumble, if dry, then add more kefir.
5. Roll out and cut any shape.
6. Bake at a temperature of 150 degrees for 40-50 minutes on baking paper, you can lightly grease it. The thinner you roll, the more they will look like crispbread.