3 portions / 0 h. 0 min. preparation / 1 h. 30 min. cooking time / 165 Kcal / 100 g
boiled red beans – 100 g
soft pasty curd – 100 g
egg – 1 pcs.
wheat bran – 30 g
whole-grain flour – 30 g
baking powder – 1 tsp
Poppy – 2 tbsp.
prunes – 70 g
milk – 100 ml
skimmed milk powder – 1 tsp.
agar-agar – 1 tsp.
- Beans grind blender to a pasty state.
2. Mix the beans with the rest of the ingredients for the dough (a bit of yolk left to lubricate the dough). Roll the dough into a bowl, cover with a towel, leave.
3. Soak the poppy in boiling water, boil for 10 minutes, drain the water.
4. Soak prunes in boiling water, drain the water.
5. Mix prunes with poppy seeds, mash with a blender.
6. Roll the dough into a rectangle between the food film to a thickness of about 5 mm. distribute the filling, wrap the roll with a plastic wrap, grease with yolk, put in a preheated oven before browning.
7. After the roll is baked, remove it from the oven to cool. Now you can do the glaze. Milk powder and agar dilute well in milk, put on a slow fire, bring to a boil, boil a minute, stirring. Remove from heat, stirring constantly, cool slightly, pour roll.