6 portions / 0 h. 40 min. preparation / 0 h. 15 min. cooking time / 186 Kcal / 100 g
White beans (boiled) – 30 g
Wheat flour – 100 g
Butter (cooled) – 70 g
Eggs – 40 g
Water – 10 g
Salt – 5 g
Sugar – 5 g
Strawberry – 300-400 g
Powdered sugar for serving
1. Boil the white beans in advance, following the directions on the package.
2. Using a blender to punch beans into a homogeneous mass.
3. Sift flour, salt and sugar into a bowl. Oil grate with a large grater. Mix to make baby. Make a hole from the mass. Mix the grated beans, eggs, water, vanilla and lemon zest. Pour the liquid mixture into the well. Mix until a soft dough. Form the dough in a lump or layer and put it in the cold for 20-30 minutes, wrapped in a film. Lightly sprinkle the surface with flour, roll out the dough into 6 equal circles.
4. Wash strawberries, dry, remove the stalk. Cut the strawberries into large segments.
5. Put the strawberries on the dough, departing from each edge of 1 cm.
6.Form the edges of the galletas.
7. Put the biscuits on the parchment in the form or pan. Put in preheated to 180-200 ° C oven for 10-15 minutes.
8. Get ready biscuits, let cool.
9. Serve the galletas warm or cold, dusted with powdered sugar.