Cauliflower is considered a dietary product, which due to its acids prevents the deposition of eaten junk food in fat reserves. And this leads to a gradual weight loss. Due to its fiber, the beneficial effect on the intestinal activity is normalized, its work is normalized, the metabolism is improved and the disturbed hormones are restored. This vegetable is incredibly useful. It contains a huge amount of vitamins and minerals (vitamins A and C, PP and B6, potassium and calcium, sodium and magnesium, iron and phosphorus).
Therefore, all those who want to have a beautiful figure should take note of this useful and tasty vegetable.
(67 kcal / 100 g, Proteins-6 g, Fats-1.4 g, Carbs-54g)
Jerusalem artichoke 2 pcs.
Cauliflower 200g (frozen product can be used)
Large carrots 1 pc.
Onions 1 pc.
Bell pepper 2 pcs.
Pepper and salt to taste
- Pour water into the pot and place it on the fire. At this point, clean carrots and Jerusalem artichoke. Vegetables need to be cut into cubes, and as soon as the water boils, throw them into the pan.
2. A whole onion also needs to add there, which at the very end is simply needed to take out of the broth.
3. As soon as the first vegetables become soft, add the pepper to the soup, pre-cut with thin chopsticks and cauliflower, disassemble into buds.
4. At the very end, the soup needs to flavor with salt and pepper and bring to full readiness.
(71 kcal / 100 g, Proteins-7 g, Fats-2 g, Carbs-6.3 g)
Cauliflower 400 g
Ripe Tomatoes 200 g
Onion 1 pc.
Carrots 200 g
Nutmeg and salt on the tip of a knife
- Onions and carrots need to be peeled. Water put on the fire and as soon as it boils, put vegetables there.
2. Boil carrots with onions for about eight minutes. At this point, the cauliflower should be washed, disassembled into buds, and put in a saucepan.
3. Wash tomatoes, boiled over, and boiled skin need to remove from them. After which add tomatoes to the broth. All vegetables need to cook for about five minutes.
4. Drain half the volume of the broth from the pan, salt the rest of the soup, and whip with a blender until smooth. After that, the soup must be boiled again.
Cauliflower in a slow cooker
(80 kcal / 100 g, Proteins-8 g, Fats-2.4 g, Carbs-6 g)
Chicken fillet 400 g
Carrots 1 pc.
Onions 2 pcs.
Tomato paste 1 tbsp.
Pinch salt and spices
Water 100 ml
- Wash cauliflower and divide it into buds.
2. Carrots and onions need to peel and blanch.
3. Wash chicken fillet and cut into small cubes.
4. Turn on the slow cooker, it should heat up, after which you need to set the Menu-Grill mode. And in this mode on a small amount of vegetable oil for 15 minutes you need to fry carrots, onions, and chicken fillet.
5. Dilute the tomato paste with water, and then it needs to be mixed with cauliflower. And layout the resulting mixture in a slow cooker. Mix and salt call ingredients, and then extinguishing mode or Vegetables need to sit for another 40 minutes.
Cauliflower in the oven
(66 kcal / 100 g, Proteins-7 g, Fats-1.4 g, Carbs-5 g)
Cheese with a low-fat content of 100 g
Sour cream 15% fat 2 tbsp.
Chicken egg 1 pc.
Greens, salt, and a little squeezed garlic
- Wash cauliflower and divide it into small buds. After that, fill it with water and slightly boil over medium heat.
2. Then the cabbage needs to layout in a baking dish.
3. Separately prepare the sauce. To do this, you need to mix the egg with sour cream, add salt, chopped herbs, and garlic. And this sauce needs to pour into the cauliflower.
4. From above, the whole dish needs to sprinkle with cheese and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
Baked Broccoli and cauliflower
(57 kcal / 100 g, Proteins-4 g, Fats-2 g, Carbs-8 g)
Cauliflower 300 g
Lemon juice 1 tbsp.
Curd cheese 100 g
- Wash the cabbage, divide it into buds and boil in water, to which you need to add lemon juice.
2. Wash vegetables through a colander and layout in a form.
3. From above, they need to be covered with curd cheese and baked at 200 degrees for 10 minutes.