120 kcal / 100 g, Proteins-19 g, Fats-3, Carbs-2 g
One chicken breast, peeled
Pinch of salt
Garlic one slice
Some sunflower oil
- First, pour water into any container, add salt there and soak the chicken fillet overnight in such a solution.
2. The next day, parsley, dill, and garlic need to grind with a knife or in a blender, mix the mixture with butter and rub such a mixture of whole chicken breast. Preheat oven to 250 degrees and place the fillet in it, pre-wrapped in foil.
3. After 15 minutes, turn off the oven and leave the chicken meat until cool. The dish is ready.
Chicken Breast with Tomatoes
102 kcal / 100 g, Proteins-12g, Fats-2, Carbs-7 g
Chicken fillet – 250 g
Tomatoes – 200 g
Lemon juice – 10 ml
A little bit of olive oil
- Tomatoes should be pre-scalded with boiled water, peel them, and finely chopped.
2. Add curry, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt.
3. Then, separate the half from this sauce and mix it with olive oil, then rub the breast mixture with the resulting mixture.
4. Put the meat on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for half an hour at a temperature of 180 degrees. Chicken fillet needs to be served with the rest of the sauce.
5. For those who love exotic tomatoes can be exchanged for canned pineapples, while the calorie content of the dish will not suffer, and the taste will become unusual.
Pumpkin Chicken Breast
59 kcal / 100 g, Proteins-7 g, Fats-1, Carbs-4 g
Ripe pumpkin – 300 g
Chicken fillet – 200 g
Carrots – 100 g
A jar of low-fat yogurt or with a fat content of not more than 2%
Pinch of Dill
Teaspoon olive or sesame oil
Salt and a little black pepper
- Pumpkin and carrot should be washed and peeled.
2. The pumpkin needs to slice and the carrot to grate on big pieces. Clean and cut onions with thin rings.
3. Then you need to take a small container in which the resulting dish will be baked. The bottom needs to be well-oiled. First, to layout pumpkin and onions, and the chicken fillet, pre-cut into medium-sized cubes, should be evenly distributed on top. On the top need to lay grated carrots.
4. After that, the dish needs to sprinkle with salt and pepper, then sent to the oven for one hour. Bake chicken with pumpkin at a temperature of 200 degrees.
5. At this time, chopped dill needs to mix with yogurt, and this sauce should be poured ten minutes before final readiness. You can decorate the dish with greens and other vegetables.
Rice with chicken breast
117 kcal / 100 g, Proteins-9 g, Fats-2, Carbs-17 g
Skinless chicken fillet – 300 g
Brown rice in dry form – 200 g
Onion – 1 pc.
Carrots – 150 g
Sunflower oil – 15 ml
Garlic one slice
Salt and water
1. Chop carrots and onions and roast in a saucepan with the addition of a drop of oil, when the oil has evaporated, you can add water so that the vegetables begin to stew.
2. There during the preparation of carrots and onions need to add chicken fillet, diced, and chopped garlic. While this mixture is prepared, the water must be boiled.
3. Then rice to pour on top of it, which salts a little and does not mix. And at the end, it needs to fill with hot water. Prepare such a dish under the lid on the slowest fire until all the liquid is evaporated.
4. Five minutes before cooking, the rice needs to be mixed with the rest of the ingredients.
Dietary pie with chicken fillet
144 kcal / 100 g, Proteins-13 g, Fats-9, Carbs-8 g
Chicken fillet – 200 g
Crumbly curd cheese, fat-free – 200 g
Chicken egg – 2 pcs.
Bran rye and oat 2 tbsp.
Garlic one clove
Baking powder half teaspoon
Dried basil pinch
Salt and pepper
- First you need to put the cottage cheese in a bowl, add eggs to it and mix everything well together.
2. Separately, the bran needs to combine with baking powder, and then add the mixture to the cottage cheese. To the dough, you can add a little salt and pepper, as well as pour a pinch of basil there.
3. Chicken fillets need to wash, dried on a towel, and cut into small cubes. Crushed garlic needs to add to it.
4. The meat to mix with dough, which needs to pour into a wide form (better to take silicone) for baking.
5. Prepare the pie for about 30 minutes at 180 degrees. After cooking, the dish should be allowed to cool slightly.
Kharcho with chicken
45 kcal / 100 g, Proteins-4 g, Fats-1, Carbs-6 g
Chicken fillet – 400 g
White rice – 200 g
Tomatoes – 400 g
One big onion
Garlic two cloves
Pinch of Dill
- The chicken fillet should be put in water (about two liters) and start cooking over medium heat.
2. At this time, you can do vegetables, which need to be cut into cubes. As soon as the chicken broth boils, rice needs to add to it, which is boiled for about 10 minutes.
3. Then you also need to throw the chopped tomatoes, onions, and spices.
4. After five minutes, add crushed garlic, salt, and greens to the soup. When the fire is turned off, and the soup needs to infuse for up to two hours.
Chicken Fillet and Сhinese Cabbage Salad
135 kcal / 100 g, Proteins-15g, Fats-4, Carbs-7 g
Chicken fillet – 300 g
Chinese cabbage – 400 g
Lightly salted curd cheese – 100 g
Pine nuts – 5 g
Sour cream and yogurt 10 g
A pinch of salt
- First, the breast is pre-boiled in water for about 15 minutes, then it comes out and must be left to cool completely.
2. At this time, Chinese cabbage needs to be chopped, squeeze a little with your hands and add salt.
3. Yoghurt need to mix with sour cream, fillet need to be cut into cubes.
4. Then boil breast and add it to Chinese cabbage, and add the curd cheese as well, which can be cut into pieces or simply broken by hand.
5. Salad needs to season with cooked yogurt-sour cream sauce and sprinkle with pine nuts on top. The dish is ready to eat.