Cottage cheese is an indispensable product for those who carefully monitor their figure and their weight, as it supplies protein. But just to use it each in its natural form will get tired and not everyone will like it. An excellent alternative would be a tasty diet casserole, which is prepared quickly and simply while possessing a small number of calories.
- Apple Casserole
(66 kcal/100 g, Proteins -7 g, Fats -1.4 g, Carbs -5 g)
Cottage cheese 1% fat 250 g
Apple 2 pcs. (medium size)
Fat-free kefir 3 tbsp.
- Cottage cheese needs to mix with egg, if it is with lumps, you can knead it with a fork.
2. Kefir to add to the dough and everything to thoroughly mix.
3. Apples need to peel and remove the core, after which they should be rubbed together.
4. Apple mixture to add to the curd dough, which needs to be layout in a silicone form.
5. Bake cottage cheese casserole for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
2. Cottage cheese casserole on Ducane
(53 kcal/100 g, Proteins -5 g, Fats -2 g, Carbs -4 g)
Low fat cottage cheese 600 g
Milk with zero fat 1 cup
Chicken egg 2 pcs.
Sugar substitute 8 tablets
Cornstarch 2 tbsp.
- It is necessary to separate the yolks from egg whites, which need to pound with cottage cheese.
2. Pour milk slowly into the resulting mass, and all components to mix well. Then add a sugar substitute and starch, and the dough needs to knead until smooth.
3. Separately, egg whites need to whip into strong foam, which then gently join the curd mass.
4. The baking sheet to cover with baking paper, the dough to layout in it. Bake casserole for an hour at 180 degrees.
3. Cottage cheese casserole without flour and semolina
(178 kcal/100 g, Proteins -12 g, Fats -5 g, Carbs -19 g)
Cottage cheese with zero fat content 500 g
Chicken egg (only whites) 3 pcs.
Cornstarch 5 tbsp.
Honey or sugar 3 tbsp.
Vanilla at the very tip of the knife
Baking Powder 1 tbsp.
Vegetable oil 2 tbsp.
- While the dough is being prepared, it is possible to turn on the oven for reheating (temperature 180 degrees).
2. In a bowl, mix cottage cheese with cornstarch. Then add honey and vanilla, as well as baking powder.
3. In a separate, pre-cooled tank, cold egg whites need to whip with a pinch of salt. The result should be a strong foam that is gently inserted into the curd dough.
4. The form needs to lubricate with vegetable oil, where the resulting mass needs to pour.
5. Bake casserole for 45 minutes.
4. Cottage Cheese Casserole with Banana
(107 kcal/100 g, Proteins -9 g, Fats -2 g, Carbs -13 g)
Cottage cheese 2% fat 300 g
Egg 2 pcs.
Banana 4 pcs.
- Cottage cheese needs to be mixed with chicken eggs.
2. In a blender, bananas need to whip with cinnamon.
3. The banana mass to combine with the curd mixture, and the dough needs to thoroughly mix, after which to pour into a silicone mold.
4. Bake cottage cheese and banana casserole for 35 minutes at 180 degrees.
5. Cottage cheese casserole with semolina
(175 kcal/100 g, Proteins -12 g, Fats -6 g, Carbs -17 g)
Cottage cheese 1.5% fat 400 g
Sugar or another sweetener 3 tbsp.
Semolina 4 tbsp.
Sour cream 9% fat 120 g
Salt on the tip of a knife
Baking powder ¼ tsp
Chicken eggs 2 pcs.
- First, mix cottage cheese with sugar and vanilla.
2. Put the baking powder to this mass, all components mix again.
3. Add chicken eggs and sour cream to the dough.
4. Whip the whole mass with a blender so that the curd is thoroughly ground.
5. Then semolina needs to pour into the curd mass, and it is better to leave the dough for one hour so that the semolina swelled.
6. The baking dish needs to grease with butter and lightly sprinkle with semolina, after which the dough needs carefully pour into it.
7. Bake casserole for 45 minutes at 180 degrees.
6. Cottage cheese-carrot casserole
(147 kcal / 100 g, Proteins -10 g, Fats -5 g, Carbs -15 g)
Cottage cheese 5% fat 250 g
Medium carrots 1 pc.
Chicken egg 1 pc.
Kefir nonfat 100 ml
Semolina 50 g
Butter 2 g
Liquid honey 1 tbsp.
Raisin 10 g
- Eggs to whip with honey and washed raisins.
2. Semolina need to pour with kefir and set aside to swell for 20 minutes.
3. Cottage cheese need to mix with an egg mixture, where soaked semolina needs to be added.
4. Clean the carrot and rub it on the smallest grater. Then add to the curd mass.
5. The resulting dough to layout in a baking dish and send to the oven for half an hour at a temperature of 200 degrees.
7. Cottage Cheese Casserole with Berries
(112 kcal / 100 g, Proteins -6 g, Fats -3 g, Carbs -8 g)
Cottage cheese with 1% fat 300 g
Chicken egg 1 pc.
Rye flour 20 g
Berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries) 50 g
Stevia syrup 2 tbsp.
- Cottage cheese needs to be pound with a fork and mix with chicken egg.
2. To the mixture to add rye flour and stevia syrup.
3. Add berries to the dough. If the berries are fresh, first wash them and then dry on a paper towel to drain all excess liquid.
4. If the berries are frozen, you can not thaw them, but just a little sprinkle with potato or corn starch and in this form add to the curd mass.
5. The resulting dough to layout in a silicone mold and bake for 40 minutes 180 degrees.
8. Cottage Cheese Casserole with Pears
(98 kcal / 100 g, Proteins -5 g, Fats -4 g, Carbs -12 g)
Cottage cheese 1.8% fat 800 g
Pears (better to take the Conference variety) 2 pcs.
Chicken egg 3 pcs.
Oatmeal 30 g
Milk 2% fat 100 ml
- Cottage cheese to mix thoroughly with eggs. If it is with lumps, then you can grind them with a fork.
2. To the resulting mass to add ground oatmeal, after which need to pour the milk in and the dough to mix until smooth.
3. The baking dish to oil, after which the third part of the whole dough to the layout.
4. Pears need to wash, clean, and cut into thin slices. After that, they should be laid out neatly on the curd base, and the rest of the dough is poured on top.
5. Bake cottage cheese casserole with pears for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
6. Those who wish to get a crisp on top can mix the milk with oatmeal and sprinkle this mixture on top of the raw dough.
9. Cottage cheese casserole with an orange note
(115 kcal / 100 g, Proteins -14 g, Fats -3 g, Carbs -5 g)
Low-fat cottage cheese 500 g
Chicken eggs 4 pcs.
Sweetener 50 g
Pinch of baking soda
A little orange peel
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and whip with sweetener using a mixer.
2. Blend cottage cheese until completely homogeneous.
3. The yolks need to combine with curd mass, where egg whites and baking soda should be added.
4. The orange to wash, wipe with a towel, and the top layer of dried peel gently to remove from it, which needs to mix with the other ingredients.
5. The baking dish to oil and the dough to send to the oven for 35 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
10. Cottage cheese casserole with fruit (auflauf)
Calories / 100g: 150
Fat / 100g: 5
Protein / 100g: 8
Carbohydrates / 100g: 18
– soft pasty curd – 300 gr;
– egg – 1 pc;
– sweetener – 4 tbsp ( you can add less);
– Tangerines – 1-2 pieces;
– apples – 1 pc;
– banana – 0.5 pcs;
– semolina – 1 tbsp. with a slide;
– sour cream – 2 tbsp. ;
– salt – pinch;
– vanilla sugar – 1 tsp;
– butter – to lubricate the form.
- The egg needs to divide into yolk and white. To the yolk add 1-2 tbsp. of sweetener and grind to lightning. Egg white until clean in the fridge.
2. Add sour cream to the egg with sugar, mix everything thoroughly.
3. Mix semolina with the resulting liquid mass and leave for 10-15 minutes before swelling.
4. Prepare fruit for cottage cheese casserole. You can take any fruits or berries, but they should not be very juicy, the excess liquid will make the casserole moist and it will not keep its shape. Dice apple, cut banana into pieces. We will divide the tangerine into slices and remove the remaining tangerine peel.
5. In a well-cooled egg white, add the rest of the sweetener (parts) and blend with a mixer until thick snow-white mass, dense, almost the same as for meringue.
6. Cottage cheese rub through a sieve (if it is heterogeneous). Mix with swollen semolina and add vanilla sugar.
7. The whipped egg white will be added gradually, mixing each spoon. The finished curd mass will turn out to be fluffy, airy, but not liquid.
8. Put 2/3 of curd mass in a greased form. Sliced fruits need to the layout so that they form a continuous fruit layer.
9. Close the fruit with the remaining curd mass, sprinkle with powdered sugar on top (preferably brown), and put it in the oven.
10. Bake cottage cheese with fruit in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees in advance. Unlike usual casseroles, auflauf is often served warm than completely cooled. You can add sour cream or sweet and sour fruit jam.
11. Cottage Cheese Casserole Zebra
Cocoa powder 7g
Cornstarch 1.5 tbsp.
Butter 1 tbsp.
Milk 60 ml
Whole wheat flour 1 tbsp.
Vanilla sugar 1 tsp.
Cottage cheese 300g
Chicken eggs 2 pcs.
- For work we need cottage cheese, honey, vanilla sugar, cocoa, milk, eggs, cornstarch, butter, whole wheat flour.
2. In the bowl of a food processor (nozzle metal knife) connect 300 g of cottage cheese, 90g of honey, 2 eggs.
3. Grind to a homogeneous, tender mass.
4. Set aside 1/3 part of this mass and add 7g of cocoa and 60 ml of milk to it.
5. Pour starch (1.5 tbsp.), Vanilla sugar (1 tsp.) Into the rest of the light mass and grind to a homogeneous mass. Remove lightweight from the combine.
6. Place the cocoa mass in the combine and grind to a homogeneous mass.
7. Grease the baking dish with butter (1 tbsp.). Sprinkle with whole wheat flour (1 tbsp.). Put some of the white dough on the bottom. Top evenly distribute part of the chocolate dough.
8. Alternate layers until both masses end. Send the form to an oven preheated to 180 ° C for 35-40 minutes.
9. Let the casserole cool in the oven and then cut into portions and serve.
12. Cottage cheese casserole with pineapple
3 tbsp. of honey
750 g of cottage cheese
3 tbsp. of semolina
1 lemon peel
1/4 tsp vanilla sugar
200 g canned pineapple
1 tbsp. of butter
2 tbsp. of raisins
2 tbsp. of breadcrumbs
cherry for decoration
- Separate 1 egg yolk. Blend the egg whites and rest of the eggs with honey.
2. Pour boiling water into raisins for 10 minutes. Add the strainer and let all the water drain. Mix the cottage cheese with semolina, lemon peel, vanilla sugar, and raisins. Pour in blended eggs with honey, mix thoroughly.
3. Lay pineapple and cherry on the bottom of a round shape, greased with butter and sprinkled with breadcrumbs. Put the curd mass on top. Whisk the remaining yolk, brush them with the surface of the casserole. Bake at 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
13. Dietary cottage cheese casserole in a slow cooker
1. Low-fat cottage cheese – 1 kg
2. Egg – 4 pieces
3. Cornstarch – 3 tablespoons
4. Stevia – 2 bags
5. Vanilla – 1 bag
6. Blueberries (or any other berry, if not, then it is possible without a berry)
1. In the cottage cheese, add eggs and blend until smooth.
2. In a homogeneous, curd mass, add cornstarch, vanilla, pre-crushed stevia tablets, mix everything well and load the slow cooker into a bowl or in a silicone mold, if the oven is in the oven.
3. Decorate with a small number of blueberries or any other berries that you like. With berries do not overdo it, if you eat a casserole in the afternoon, you do not need the extra carbohydrates that are in the berries.
If there are no berries, then it is possible without them, here they play a purely aesthetic role.
4. Set the mode “baking” for 40 minutes. This is how it turns out in 40 minutes. I really like how blueberries spread on the surface, it turns out so beautifully and appetizing. In the oven, the casserole is cooked for 30 minutes.
5. Take out the casserole from the slow cooker only when it has completely cooled since its structure is still very tender. Hot, take out of the bowl, it will be very difficult, it can fall apart.
14. Cheesecake casserole with apricots
1 kg of fresh apricots
500 g low-fat cottage cheese
150g natural yogurt
50 g of butter plus for lubrication
6 tbsp of honey ( you can put more or less)
3 tbsp. of semolina
1 lemon peel
2 tsp. baking powder
50 g of ground almonds or plates
a pinch of salt
nonfat dry milk and almond flakes for serving
- Apricots are put in boiling water for a few seconds, pour over cold water and remove the skin. Remove the bones, cut the flesh into small cubes. Grind the lemon peel.
2. Cottage cheese wipe through a sieve. Oil soften, mix with honey, salt, eggs, cottage cheese, yogurt, and lemon peel. Mix the semolina with the baking powder. Add in the semolina finely chopped apricots, mix. Mix the semolina with apricots and curd mass thoroughly.
3. Lubricate the round shape with a diameter of 24–26 cm with oil, sprinkle with half of the ground almonds, spread the curd mass, smooth with a wet knife, and sprinkle with the remaining ground almonds.
4. Bake in the oven preheated to 175 ° C until golden brown, 1 hour. The wooden stick stuck in the finished casserole should come out dry. Put the prepared casserole on the dish, cool slightly, sprinkle with nonfat dry milk and almond slices. Serve warm or cold.
15. Poppy cottage cheese casserole
cottage cheese 250 g
egg 2 pcs
honey 2 tbsp.
apple 1 pc
poppy 2 tbsp.
powdered sugar 2 tbsp.
whole grain flour 1 tbsp.
- Cottage cheese blend with eggs. Apple cut into cubes.
2. Add to the cottage cheese poppy. Add apple and honey.
3. Stir and pour into the form. If the form is detachable, cover it with foil.
4. Pour hot water into a baking sheet, put the baked pudding in it, and bake in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
5. Cool, remove from the mold, and sprinkle liberally with powdered sugar, because the casserole itself is practically not sweet. Decorate with berries if desired.