To make this first meal you need the following ingredients:
300 gr. cabbage;
2-3 pieces potatoes;
3 garlic cloves;
3 tbsp. olive oil;
salt, bay leaf, pepper, and herbs to taste.
2. Bring the water to a boil, throw chopped potatoes into it and let the water boil for 5 minutes.
3. Introduce cabbage, bay leaf, black fragrant bell pepper in broth.
4. Fry onions, carrots, and beets in a pan. Three tomatoes in a vegetable mix for juiciness and simmer everything under the lid for 5 minutes.
5. Send the contents of the pan to the pot with borscht.
6. When the soup is almost ready, add salt and greens. Turning off the stove, give the dish to insist.
Borsch with chicken
It will take 60 minutes to cook chicken borscht using this recipe, and among the ingredients listed in the recipe, 4 servings are obtained.
– chicken (breast) – 400 g;
– onion – 2 pcs .;
– garlic – 4 clove;
– celery root – 200 g;
– bay leaf – 2 pcs ;
– carrots – 1 pc ;
– white cabbage – 200 g;
– cauliflower – 200 g;
– Bell pepper – 1 pc .;
– beets – 1 pc .;
– olive oil – 10 g. preparation
First cook the chicken broth. Separate the chicken breast, wash, remove the skin. Fill with 1.5 liters of cold water, put a small piece of celery root, bay leaf, two cloves of garlic, and half an onion. Cooking chicken for 30 minutes. Along with the chicken, cook in separate pan beets in uniform. Chicken and beets are cooked at the same time. When the chicken is ready, remove celery and onions from the broth.
While the broth is boiling, we prepare vegetables for borscht: we clean the carrots, half the celery root, and the onion.
Grate celery and carrots on a coarse grater cut onions finely.
Heat two teaspoons of olive oil, fry shredded vegetables.
Cut white cabbage into cubes of medium size, put in the ready broth, then add the fried vegetables. Bring to a boil, close the lid, cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
1-2 minutes before readiness, rub the cooked beets on a coarse grater, grind 2 cloves of garlic and add everything to the borsch. Close the lid, turn off the fire. It is important not to boil the beetroot-flavored soup for a long time, as the bright color of the borscht, which we add to it, will disappear.
Ready soup in chicken broth should brew for about half an hour. Serve it to the table, seasoned with greens, ground black pepper, and low-fat sour cream
Borsch with barley and celery
From the ingredients listed in the recipe, 6 servings are made.
– chicken (thigh) – 3 pcs .;
– potatoes – 3 pcs .;
– carrots – 1 pc .;
– Onion – 1 pc .;
– white cabbage – 200 g;
– stalked celery – 200 g;
– chili pepper – 2 pcs .;
– beets – 1 pc .;
– pearl barley – 50 g;
– vegetable oil – 10 g;
– bay leaf – 1 pc .;
– garlic – 3 cloves.
Put chicken thigh into the two liters of cold water. Add one stalk of stalked celery, finely chopped, 2 cloves of garlic, and bay leaf. Cooking the chicken for 40 minutes, during the cooking process we will add vegetables to the stock one by one.
While the broth is boiling, we collect vegetables for du-borscht with barley and celery. To make a spicy soup, add two chili peppers. Celery can be added in large quantities since this vegetable contains almost no calories.
Cut onion rings and carrots into thin slices and pass vegetables in hot vegetable oil. Put them in boiling broth 15 minutes after it boils.
Together with the pasted carrot we put into the broth finely chopped white cabbage, pearl barley, diced potatoes. Cooking vegetables and chicken on low heat, covered with a lid.
Cut 2-3 stalks of celery and 1 chili pepper rather finely, add them to borsch with barley and celery 15 minutes before readiness.
All vegetables and pearl barley in total, cook 25-30 minutes, and chicken – 45 minutes. You can remove the bones from the chicken, then it will cook faster.
Cook the beetroot cooked in our uniform from the peel, cut into thin straws, chop a garlic clove and chili pepper. Remove borscht from fire, refill beet and garlic.
Give borsch with pearl barley and celery on Ducane to brew for 20-30 minutes, serve to the table.
Borsch with meatballs (in the slow cooker)
– minced chicken – 300 g,
– onion -1 pc.,
– potatoes – 2-3 pieces,
– cabbage – 0.5 of the head,
– beet -1 pc,
– Tomato paste – 2-3 tbsp.,
– vegetable oil,
– black pepper, salt – to taste.
First, let’s cook the meatballs – this recipe uses chicken mince, but you can also take mixed pork, beef, or minced turkey. If necessary, defrost the meat, add finely chopped onion, salt, and a mixture of ground pepper.
Mix the stuffing well and make small meatballs out of it.
Choose the “Frying” program on the multicooker panel and while it is heating up we prepare the remaining ingredients – we rub the carrots on a coarse grater, finely chop the onion.
In the bowl of the slow cooker, pour some vegetable oil, fry the meatballs on all sides and remove them on the plate.
And in a bowl of the slow cooker, we lay onions with carrots and pass for 3-5 minutes.
Then add the grated beetroot.
Mix everything and fry for another 5 minutes, and then add a couple of tablespoons of tomato paste, mix it again and leave for 3-5 minutes.
Meanwhile, shred cabbage with thin long strips and add a slow cooker to the bowl.
There we also add potatoes, cut them into large cubes.
And roasted meatballs.
Fill all with two liters of hot, almost boiling water, add salt, pepper, bay leaf, and other spices to your taste. Gently mix, close the slow cooker lid, and set the “Soup” program.
After 25-30 minutes a delicious light borsch is ready. Add finely chopped greens to each plate, do not forget to also serve sour cream and a few cloves of garlic to the table.
Borsch with beet and beet tops
It will take 30-40 minutes to prepare, from these ingredients you get 4 servings.
– chicken broth (cube) – 2 pcs .;
– cabbage – 300 g;
– early potatoes – 120 g;
– young beets with tops – 250 g;
– onion – 100 g;
– Tomato – 160 g;
– carrots – 150 g;
– chili pepper – 1 pc .;
– garlic – 3 tooth .;
– vegetable oil for frying – 10 g;
– dill, salt, spices.
Heat the cooking oil in the soup pot for frying, throw the chopped large onions, fry over low heat to a transparent state.
When the onions become transparent, add fresh carrots cut into strips, fry for a few minutes to make the carrots soft.
Then we throw peeled and coarsely chopped tomatoes, simmer on medium heat for about 5-6 minutes, until the tomatoes are mashed.
Send finely chopped white cabbage and chopped coarsely new potatoes to the pan. You can not clean the potatoes, but simply wash them with a brush under the faucet.
Split the beets – cut off the tops of the roots. We clean the beets themselves from the peel, cut them into strips, throw them into the pan to the rest of the ingredients, and add the tops to the end.
Then put the chopped pods of red chili peppers and a small bunch of dill, chopped finely.
Pour 1.2 liters of hot water, add cubes of chicken broth, send the soup to the stove.
Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes after boiling.
Beet tops chop strips the width of half a centimeter, garlic skipped through a press, add to the rest of the ingredients.
Bring to a boil again, cook another 5 minutes over medium heat.
Serve hot, to taste we fill with low-fat sour cream or yogurt.
Diet borsch with turkey
– turkey fillet – 600 grams,
– cabbage – half a small one,
– potatoes – 5-7 pieces,
– onions – 2 pieces,
– Bell pepper – 1 piece,
– carrots – 1 piece,
– beetroot – 1 piece,
– tomatoes – 5 pieces,
– greens – to taste,
– sunflower oil.
1. Meat washed, remove the film. Fillet is cut into small neat pieces across the fibers. Boiled water is salted, then dipped in meat. Dill and umbrellas are thrown into the water, they will give the broth a spicy taste. Cook the meat for 20 minutes, be sure to remove the foam that appears. It is desirable to achieve perfect transparency of the broth.
2. Young potatoes are cut into large pieces, and the pepper is tried to be cut very finely. Vegetables were simultaneously poured into the pan.
3. 10 minutes after the potatoes, chopped cabbage, and chopped greens are thrown into the meat broth.
4. Following the cabbage, tomatoes are sent to the pan. This recipe has its zest, tomatoes do not extinguish previously. Fresh fruits are cut into halves and rubbed on a large or medium grater. Thick juice with pulp is poured into the pan.
5. Beets are ground on a grater and lightly sprinkled with vinegar, then passer in sunflower oil. The finished mass is dipped into the pan. Vinegar provides the brightness of colors, the borscht will have a rich beet color.
6. Carrots and onions are crushed and passaged simultaneously. These vegetables are moved to the pan at the final stage, 5-7 minutes before the dish is ready. The total cooking time of dietary borsch with turkey is 40 minutes, during which time the pieces of turkey will become soft, but they will not have time to turn into shapeless fibers.
7. The finished borsch should “brew” for 15-20 minutes, then it is poured into plates, sprinkled with fresh chopped greens.
Traditionally, the borsch offers slices of lightly dried in the oven bread, croutons in garlic sauce, or tiny dumplings.
Borsch with dumplings
Beets – 1 pc;
Carrots – 1 pc;
Onion – 1 pc;
Tomato paste – 1-2 tsp;
Bay leaf – 1 pc;
Salt, ground black pepper (to taste);
Ground red pepper (pinch);
Garlic – 1-2 cloves.;
Water – 1.5 liters;
Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp.;
Flour – 1.3 stacks;
Egg – 1 pc;
Ground meat – 200 g;
Onion – 1 pc;
Water – 100 ml;
Sour cream (for filing);
Salt, ground black pepper (to taste);
For the dough:
Sift flour, add egg, a pinch of salt, and water. Knead the dough and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
For the preparation of meat filling for dumplings – chop the onion with the meat using a meat grinder. Add 1-2 tablespoons of water and salt with pepper. Stir well.
Rested dough to roll out the layer and cut with a glass mug. Put a little meat filling on each circle of dough and form dumplings.
Clean beets and carrots, grate on a coarse grater. Grind onions and garlic. In a saucepan, fry one onion and carrots in vegetable oil for 5 minutes over low heat. Add grated beets, tomato paste, and lemon juice. Mix gently and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Pour 1.5 liters of water and heat to boiling. Add salt, chopped garlic, bay leaf, and spices to taste. Cook for about 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat, cover, and infuse for 30 minutes.
Put dumplings in boiling salted water and cook for about 10 minutes until cooked. Spread dumplings in deep plates. Top with borsch, sprinkle with parsley, add sour cream. Immediately set on the table.
Borsch with beans and mushrooms.
3 tbsp. spoons of beans
300 g cabbage (1/4 medium head)
3-4 small potatoes (about 400 g)
1 small beet
1 bell pepper
200 g of champignons
2-3 cloves of garlic
ground black pepper
cooking oil for frying
3 bay leaves
4-5 allspice peppers
- Soak the beans in 1 cup of water for several hours or overnight. Then drain the water, pour the beans 3 liters of freshwater, and cook until half cooked. Salt it.
2. Finely chop the onion and fry it until golden. Add the carrots grated on a large grater or chopped carrots to the onion and sauté for another 2-3 minutes, then transfer the onions and carrots to the pan. Add allspice.
3. Cut the potatoes into cubes and place them in a saucepan. Cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Chop the cabbage and dice the Bell pepper. Add to saucepan.
5. Grate on a coarse grater or chop beets into small strips, fry lightly in 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil. When the beets will cease to be tough, pour in 1/2 tbsp. spoon vinegar (preferably wine or apple), stir, and simmer another 5 minutes on low heat, and then shift to borscht.
6. Put the bay leaf into the pan.
7. Cut the mushrooms into slices and stir in the oil in a griddle for a few minutes, stirring occasionally. When all the liquid boils away, add the mushrooms to the pan with borscht. Boil another 5 minutes.
8. Scald tomatoes with boiling water, skins, and grate. Season with ground pepper, mix, and place in a saucepan. Boil for 4-5 minutes.
9. Add garlic and greens to the soup. After 2 minutes, turn off the heat, cover, and let stand for 20 minutes.