Benefits and contraindications
Before you understand the basics of cooking, you need to examine and evaluate all the advantages and disadvantages of the soup itself and its main ingredient. Celery is fully edible, so soup is often made from stems or with a root.
UNIQUE PROPERTIES CELERY
This plant has collected a wide variety of substances. All of them are active participants in the processes occurring in the human body. Here is a large number:
Vitamin C – supports our skin in good shape and is responsible for the elasticity of blood vessels.
Vitamins of group B – have a healing effect on the body, are involved in metabolic processes, etc.
Flavonoids – which are known for their anti-aging effect.
Organic acids – disinfect, cleanse and even rejuvenate the body.
Essential oils – with a soothing effect.
Vitamins PP, A, E.
A nicotinic acid.
Recent studies have shown that this plant also has amazing healing properties for us. Substance apigenin differs from anticancer action. And the substances luteolin, which is formed in celery, do not allow senile dementia to develop while maintaining a clean mind.
By including dishes with celery in the menu, you can not only reduce the number of centimeters in the waist but also remove fluid from the body, normalize salt metabolism, improve metabolic processes, skin, hair, nails, digestive organs, relieve swelling, and reduce nervous tension. Celery is a diuretic, in addition, it helps to restore blood sugar levels, mineral balance, and immune system condition.
Eating dietary soup from the root or stalk of celery can be in unlimited quantities. At the same time, you still lose weight. This is due to the fact that the body spends a lot of energy digest food with the minimum nutritional value of the dish. The plant is recognized as a powerful antioxidant, so its use in the kitchen will allow you to remove all toxins from the body.
Celery soup can be consumed for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, but be aware of caution and contraindications. Reviews of doctors suggest that it is not recommended to systematically eat it for pregnant and lactating people with urolithiasis, gastrointestinal tract pathologies, disorders of the central nervous system, liver dysfunction.
To make celery vegetable soup very tasty and healthy, you need to know a few simple rules and recommendations. Before cooking, the stems should be thoroughly washed, if the base is the root of the plant, it must be thoroughly cleaned. Cook soup is best in chicken broth. Celery should be added to boiling water at the very end of cooking. Cut the stems better in large segments. Do not forget to put salt, because the body is easy with the help of celery will remove its excess from the body.
To celery diet was the most effective, you need to drink plenty of clean non-carbonated water, eat fractional and small portions, the last meal 3 hours before bedtime. Sport is also important, moderate exercise. With a shortage of sweets, you can use honey, compote of dried fruit, fruit drinks. Celery goes well with all vegetables.
For a week on the celery diet, you can throw up to 5 kg. In total, you can stick to such restrictions in food for no more than three weeks in a row. You can repeat the diet in 2-3 months.
To lose weight brought not only physical but also moral pleasure, try to diversify the menu.
If you use the correct recipe, the caloric content of one serving will not exceed 35 kcal. The simplest celery soup is made from the following ingredients:
200 gr. celery (stem part);
100-150 gr. cabbage;
salt and spices to taste.
1. Put the fire on the water in the pan.
2. Clean all vegetables, wash and cut into cubes.
3. In the boiling water, add the prepared ingredients, add a few peas of pepper, bay leaf, salt.
4. For 5-7 minutes before readiness, we put chopped celery stalks and greens into the soup. Boil, and after cooking is completed, serve to the table.
Cream soup is distinguished by its exquisite taste and pleasant texture. The algorithm for cooking celery soup is similar to the procedure for preparing onion counterparts. For this delicate and nutritious first course, 100 g of which contains 36 kcal, take:
3 pcs. stalk celery and 1 pc. root;
4 small bell peppers;
4 bulb onion;
500 gr. cabbage;
3 tooth. garlic;
greens, salt, and spices to taste.
1. All vegetables are thoroughly cooked, we clean, cut into small pieces.
2. Put the vegetables in the pan, pour water or broth.
3. Put everything on the fire, salt, wait for boiling, then boil for 5-10 minutes.
4. Introduce the garlic and spices, herbs.
5. After removing the dish from the stove, we give it time to cool down and, using a blender, give it a creamy consistency.
Celery soup with tomatoes will make it easy to prepare and 32 kcal per 100 grams of the dish. The total cooking time will be slightly more than half an hour. The main ingredients of the soup are:
sweet pepper 3 pcs .;
cabbage (half head);
tomato juice 2 l;
celery root 1 pc.
1. It is necessary to wash all the vegetables and cut them into strips, chop the cabbage finely.
2. Boil them until half-ready in water.
3. Fill all with tomato juice and boil for 20 minutes.
4. Before turning off the plate, chopped greens and garlic should be added to the soup.
5. Before serving, let the dish brew for 15 minutes under a lid.
The calorie per serving is only 39 kcal. To prepare this simple and at the same time hearty meal, you will need:
Onion – 1 pc. ;
processed cheese – 1 pc .;
celery – 4 pcs .;
vegetable broth or water – 1 l;
butter and vegetable oil – 2 tbsp.;
salt and pepper to taste.
1. Prepare onions and celery, wash, cut into cubes.
2. Stew the resulting vegetable mixture in a pan using an oil mixture.
3. Add warm broth or water to it, bring the liquid to a boil.
4. Grate three pieces of cheese, and enter them into the boiling soup. Once the cheese is melted, turn it off and serve the dish to the table.
Celery and Potato Soup
Caloric content / 100 g: 39
– celery root – 200 g.,
– potato – 200 g.,
– carrot – 200 g.,
– cabbage – 100 g.,
– greens (parsley), fresh – bunch,
– the fruit of black pepper – 3-4 peas,
– salt kitchen finely ground, spices.
First of all, prepare the vegetables for the future of the dish.
We clean the celery root from the skin, do it carefully because the skin is hard and it is easy to get hurt. Then cut the celery into small cubes.
Peeled carrots gently cut into beautiful slices (semi-circles or quarters).
We peel potatoes and cut them in the same way as celery.
Finely chop the cabbage.
As soon as water or chicken broth (1.5 l) boils in a saucepan, put all the vegetables in it, add peppercorns and cook on moderate heat for half an hour. Wash the herbs and dry, then chop finely and add to the pan.
Add salt and spices to the taste we need, boil dietary soup with celery to lose weight for a couple more minutes.
Cream soup 2
For cooking will require:
Low-fat cream (packaging, 200 ml).
Stems and celery root (2-3 stems and one root).
Fresh tomatoes without peel (2-3 large fruit).
Carrots (one, big).
Potatoes (2-3 pieces).
Onions (2 medium onions).
Salt and pepper to taste.
Stew carrots with onions in a frying pan without adding oil. The potatoes are boiled whole in a small pot (2.5-3 l). Stems and celery root are finely chopped, added to carrots and onions, stewed for 5 minutes over medium heat. To the almost finished potatoes add tomatoes without peel, vegetable mixture. Everything is thoroughly crumpled, 3 minutes before the soup is ready, everything is seasoned with salt, pepper, greens, and cream is poured. The finished dish can be served on the table and hot or cold.
Low-fat cream in hot water does not curl. To the dish has acquired a new flavor, you can add a little cream cheese 5 minutes before being cooked. Celery soup puree in one serving contains only 16 calories, so it can be safely consumed in the diet. Lost kilograms are not returned, even after a week of losing weight is over.
Celery and Chicken Soup in a slow cooker
Ingredients for 6 liters:
Chicken breast (without bone) – 600-700 g
Celery root (round) – ½ pcs.
Thyme celery – 2-3 pcs.
White cabbage – ½ head (approximately)
Carrots – 1-2 pcs.
Bell pepper – 1-2 pcs.
Tomatoes – 3-4 pcs.
Salt – to taste
Seasoning for the soup – to taste
Water – to the upper (extreme) grade of multi-bowl
1. Prepare cooking chicken breast – fillet without bone and skin. The soup will need the vegetables listed above. By the number of vegetables, focus on the average size. In this case, fresh cabbage may have to use less than half of the head. Seasoning for soup, I use a ready-made purchase mix. There are roots and dried herbs (dill, parsley). You can choose the seasoning to use at your discretion, desire, and taste.
2. Cut the well-washed chicken fillet into portions and fold it into the bowl of the slow cooker.
3. All vegetables will be cut into cubes and put in a bowl. Wash carrots and peel them. After, as cut, send in the bowl. Celery stalks do not need to be cleaned, they are just my wash, after which we cut and put into the pan.
4. The round celery root must be peeled and washed. Then grind and put into the slow cooker.
5. Cut into cubes clean white cabbage. Naturally, we also send the device to the bowl.
6. My pepper and tomatoes. Pepper cut in half, cut the stem and free from seeds. Tomatoes can be removed if desired (I leave it). Next, we cut both kinds of vegetables and put them into the pan for everything else.
7. Add seasoning and salt to your taste.
8. Pour water to the extreme mark on the inside of the bowl. The cover of the device is closed and the steam valve is locked. In the menu, set the “Soup” mode and the cooking time is 35 minutes. Then click on the “Start” and leave to prepare until the end of the program.
9. Hot soup with celery and chicken is poured into deep dinner plates, sprinkled with chopped green onions, and served to the table.