Do you usually work out in the gym or at home?
There are some differences, but you can achieve the same great results even with simple exercises at home.
Some people find this kind of working out boring, some people enjoy the process.
If you choose the gym, so be sure you are careful. Lots of people are being injured because they think they can do everything, to lift as many weights as possible, if they do not pay attention to the position of their back, knees, for example, they think they will get stronger and will look like fitness models. But it is a mistake. Better less weight, but with the right technique and do exercises slower and you will feel the results of your hard work next day for sure. If you don`t, it does not mean there is something wrong. Everybody is different and our bodies react in different ways on exercising.
When you see nice pictures with fitness models, how long do you think they needed work out and stick to healthy food in order to get it? Well, I have seen lots of clients of fitness centers who were coming to get ready for summer before a few weeks till they planned to go to the beach. I found it really cute and funny. What`s bad about this, these people do not understand that they doing something wrong. Very important to understand, that the perfect shape of the body can be achieved with years of hard work and patients. Of course, need to be ready for this way of living, not everybody can follow the diet and find inspiration for exercising. So, my advice, find someone who gonna inspire you. It helps me, I hope will do the same for you.
So, let`s mark important things in order to achieve a perfect body and to be content with yourself:
- Find inspiration.
- Healthy food.
- Exercising not less than 3 times per week.
- The right technique of exercising. Try to feel your body, it helps to understand if you doing something wrong, feel the muscles.
- Take a friend with you, it might help you to find the desire to train and also, you can help each other with exercises.
- To be positive.
- Comfortable outfit.
- Don`t overdo, it is enough 1-1,5 hour. some people have long training, usually professionals, but it is not the only lifestyle for them, it is work. Their nutrition is different as well. So long workouts can be dangerous as well, so, if you decided to change your life that much, start with a professional trainer.
- If you lift something heavy, use the belt, to support your back and be careful with your knees, it is too much pressure for them. Careless behavior in the gym, cause of injuries, do not forget.
- Don`t hesitate to ask someone to explain exercise or how to use the equipment.
- Do not work on the same muscles every time you attend the gym, change the way of exercising. There are plenty of different ways to do it. Muscles need a rest, exactly in this time they grow more. It is our physics.